Sunday, March 12, 2017

Bible Journaling and Book of Mormon Journaling :)

Hey friends! 
Be sure to check out the new page tabs at the top of the blog.
I just added Bible Journaling, Book of Mormon Journaling, and 
Bookmarks! They're all super cute :) And it makes scripture study
so much fun!

**************************************
Bible Journaling
**************************************



**************************************
Book of Mormon Journaling
**************************************




*****************************************
Bookmarks
******************************************

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today - I love it!! I've spent a super long time going through and enjoying so many posts. Thanks for making such cute stuff, and I am grateful to find a few free printables for my lesson this week. And I love the Book of Mormon and Bible journaling ideas! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete